I wrote these questions to remind me of the wisdom that I know. Feel free to use these questions for yourself as well as the images designed by my friend Madeleine: Questions to guide yourself through the day
Learning and growing
- What am I curious about? What will I try to learn?
- Do I have a struggle in my life right now that I am ready to reflect upon and consider what I’ve learned?
- What is unclear to me? How will I hold space to find my path?
- Who will I come across today that wants to learn from me? How can I generously and unassumingly offer my wisdom?
- What I am enthusiastic about?
- What am I afraid of? How can I find refuge? Or, how can I face my fear?
- What am I grateful for?
- What can I forgive of myself, or others?
- What am I facing that is uncomfortable but noble? How can I face my discomfort?
- Who will I see who can do nothing for me? How can I treat them well?
- Who will I see that will inspire me to be loving, kind, and generous? How can I contribute to their well-being?
- What opportunities do I have that are not afforded to others because of race, gender, species, class, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, or other category? How can I use those opportunities to benefit somebody who does not have them?
- When can I take a break, and smell, touch, look, listen, and carefully observe my surroundings? Observe 20 items using any sense to ground myself in presence.
- How can I connect to nature today?
- When will I focus my time and attention on a single, important task?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.