October 20 is my birthday, and my dad’s, too. I will be visiting Rooster Redemption with my family to celebrate. Can you make a donation to support rescued birds?
Additionally, I invite you to do some other acts. I hope these things can benefit you, me, and everybody. Consider doing any of the following:
- make eye contact and smile at each person you pass
- show/tell yourself you love yourself
- take a moment to close your eyes, hands on your body, and breathe
- tell someone you love them and why you appreciate their being
- ask for help when you need it
- release tension with a big sigh/loud noise
- learn something new
- create abundance through sharing whatever gift arises in the moment
- initiate a consensual hug
- celebrate the gift of your life
Thanks to Cedar Ranney for many of the suggestions above.