https://unnypn.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/life-update-Feb-2021-1-1.png 1080 1080 unny https://email@example.com unny2021-01-23 21:16:082021-02-01 22:02:33Life update February 2021
What I’m doing now, as of February, 2021
Here is a non-comprehensive list of some of the activities I’ve been up to.
- I am planning one local and one national/international of virtual retreats with Our Wellness and Liberation, probably in February of 2021.
- I attend a virtual/national/international meditation group for animal advocates and coordinate accountability buddies
- I am enjoying serving on the Board of Directors of Encompass. I was actively fundraising in November and December of 2020.
- I attend and participate in conversations and events around equity and wellness in animal advocacy
- I am attending the Animal Justice Academy
- I continue to do work with my Mens’ Collaborative Accountability Group, where we learn about being healthier, just, and loving men and people.
- I have been working on a few different minor medical issues, including sleep issues and minor ankle pain.
- I have been going to talk therapy weekly. That has been going very well!
- I have started practicing and learning Re-evaluation Counseling.
- I enjoy regular walks, runs, cross country skiing and biking both solo and with a friend. I have also gone sledding and ice skating.
- I got certified in First Aid/CPR
- I edit my townhome association website.
- I have been writing for my neighborhood newsletter, Close to Home
- I am currently unemployed
- I am not looking for ongoing work, but I may take on side / contract / temporary work
- I am determining my career direction. I have a career counselor and am starting to check in with a regular accountability buddy