My current personal life mission is to cultivate capacity for social change, in particular for nonhuman animals. I bring together communities to heal emotionally, spiritually, physically, and socially to help us be more loving, compassionate, and sustainable social change activists. My work includes fundraising, activist development, and spiritual facilitation. See my resume for some of my history.
- I am planning one local and one national/international of virtual retreats with Our Wellness and Liberation, probably in February of 2021.
- I attend a virtual/national/international meditation group for animal advocates and coordinate accountability buddies
- I am enjoying serving on the Board of Directors of Encompass. I was actively fundraising in November and December of 2020.
- I attend and participate in conversations and events around equity and wellness in animal advocacy
- I continue to do work with my Mens Collaborative Accountability Group, where we learn about being healthier, just, and loving men and people.
- I have been working on a few different minor medical issues, including sleep issues and minor ankle pain.
- I have been going to talk therapy weekly. That has been going very well!
- I have started practicing and learning Re-evaluation Counseling.
- I enjoy regular walks, runs, cross country skiing and biking both solo and with a friend. I have also gone sledding and ice skating.
- I edit my townhome association website.
- I have been writing for my neighborhood newsletter, Close to Home
- I am currently unemployed
- I am not looking for ongoing work, but I may take on side / contract / temporary work
- I am determining my career direction. I have a career counselor and am starting to check in with a regular accountability buddy
See the archives of what I’m currently doing.