Room available immediately (as of May 15, 2019)
I (Unny) own a three-bedroom townhome in the Regina neighborhood in South Minneapolis – I am a non-drinker and non-smoker. and get around primarily by bike and transit. I like to practice pro-active and compassionate communication.
I maintain a vegan household. All the food in the house is vegan (but I don’t restrict nonvegan clothing, cosmetics, etc.).
I currently have one roommate, Marty.
I’m looking for a responsible, considerate, quiet, and moderately clean roommate. Rent is
$350/month plus utilities. This amounts to about $410/month. Includes a deck, dining room, living room, basement storage. I’d like to live with a friend or a friend of a friend, so please spread the word! Thanks.
- Convenient access to bikeways and buses
- Flexible lease timing — just give two months notice before vacating.
- All genders/orientations are welcome.
- Included: water, trash/recycling, compost bin, high-speed internet. Great kitchen, free laundry, and storage space for your bicycles.
- There is an off-street parking spot, and there’s lots of street parking. No garage.
- Not allowed: televisions in common areas (your room is fine), smoking, companion animals of any species
I strive to live sustainably, for example I hang-dry my clothes, minimize waste, and compost.
If you’re interested, please email Unny at email@example.com and answer the following questions:
- What is your favorite color?
- How do you feel about living in a vegan household?
- Do you have any immediate concerns or questions?
- Is there another part of your life that feels significant to share?
- What is the fifth question that you’d like to answer?