Wellness and Social
- I continue to go to talk therapy every week.
- I enjoy regular running, biking (for transportation), ice skating and and cross country skiing. I plan on training for a triathlon this year with other BIPOC triathletes
Learning and Growing
- I continue to be a farmed animal advocate mentor and am wrapping that up
Community and Activism
- I continue to serve on the board of my townhome association.
- I plan on attending the Animal and Vegan Advocacy Summit in July of 2023 in Los Angeles. Please join me!
- I am starting work at the Better Food Foundation
- I am fundraising for United Renters for Justice. This has been very fulfilling and meaningful. I appreciate how the organization faces adversity with empathy and transformation. It’s challenging to find the time in my life to get this work done.
- I finished doing bike delivery for Brake Bread.
- I am finishing up my other nonprofit contract jobs.
- I see a career counselor regularly and talk to a career development buddy regularly as well.
See the archives of what I’m currently doing.