What I’m doing now, as of May, 2021
- I am enjoying serving on the Board of Directors of Encompass.
- I participate in Encompass’ Executive Development Cohort
- I volunteer for Sisters Camelot, where I help distribute reclaimed organic food
Wellness and Social
- I have been going to talk therapy every other week. That has been going very well!
- I enjoy regular walks and runs. I am preparing for a triathlon in September and considering running a half-marathon.
- I am doing a short bike tour in Wisconsin in May.
- I biked to a friend’s farm and enjoyed time planting rows, playing with kids, dogs, and adults
- Attempting various online dating here and there, happy to meet women
Learning and Growing
- I tried Re-Evaluation Counseling. This summer I am organizing an Internal Family Systems study group
- I continue to do work with my Mens Collaborative Accountability Group, where we learn about being healthier, just, and loving men and people
- I have enrolled the Movement Chaplaincy Training this summer and I am organizing a local study group
- I have been writing for my neighborhood newsletter, Close to Home
- I continue temporary development (fundraising) contract with Phoenix Zones Initiative
- I am starting bike delivery for Brake Bread
- I am helping Aaron Zellhoefer on his campaign for the Minneapolis Board of Estimation and Taxation
- I now consider myself a consultant and am open to various gigs
- I see a career counselor regularly
- I considered being a lifeguard with the Minneapolis parks this summer, but it ended up being too many hours
See the archives of what I’m currently doing.