What I’m doing now, as of January, 2023
Wellness and Social
- I continue to go to talk therapy every week.
- I enjoy regular running, biking (for transportation), ice skating and and cross country skiing. I plan on training for a triathlon this year with other BIPOC triathletes
- I went to England and India in November and December. I connected with activists in England, as well as a couple of relatives, and family in India. My trip to India was delayed and that was challenging! (And a story for another post). Overall the trip was great.
Learning and Growing
- I continue to be a farmed animal advocate mentor and will continue that
- Attempting various online dating here and there, happy to meet women
Community and Activism
- I continue to serve on the board of my townhome association.
- I plan on attending the Animal and Vegan Advocacy Summit in July of 2023 in Los Angeles. Please join me!
- I am fundraising for United Renters for Justice. This has been very fulfilling and meaningful. I appreciate how the organization faces adversity with empathy and transformation. It’s challenging to find the time in my life to get this work done.
- I normally do bike delivery for Brake Bread. We are on hiatus from bicycle delivery for January – March, 2022, so I won’t be riding during this time
- I have another nonprofit contract jobs.
- I see a career counselor regularly and talk to a career development buddy regularly as well.
See the archives of what I’m currently doing.