What I’m doing now, as of July, 2021
- I am enjoying serving on the Board of Directors of Encompass.
- I completed Encompass’ Executive Development Cohort
Wellness and Social
- I have been going to talk therapy every other week. That has been going very well!
- I enjoy regular walks and runs. I am preparing for a triathlon in September and signed up for a half-marathon. I’ve run a 10,000 meter race before, and a marathon, and this is my first time running anything inbetween!
- I did a short bike tour in Wisconsin in May.
- Attempting various online dating here and there, happy to meet women
Learning and Growing
- I am organizing and participating in an Internal Family Systems study group
- I continue to do work with my Mens Collaborative Accountability Group, where we learn about being healthier, just, and loving men and people. We are wrapping up in August, 2021
- I have started the Movement Chaplaincy Training this summer and I am organizing a local study group
- I finished temporary development (fundraising) contract with Phoenix Zones Initiative
- I do bike delivery for Brake Bread
- I finished working for Aaron Zellhoefer on his campaign for the Minneapolis Board of Estimation and Taxation
- I now consider myself a consultant
- I am about to start a new fundraising gig that I am excited about and will announce soon!
- I see a career counselor regularly
See the archives of what I’m currently doing.