What I’m doing now, as of November, 2022
Wellness and Social
- I continue to go to talk therapy every week.
- I enjoy regular running, biking (for transportation) and and swimming. I did a half marathon for the second time and the Hopkins Royal Triathlon for the fourth time. I was very excited about the latter and have since connected with vegan triathletes and BIPOC triathletes
- I will be traveling to England and India in November and December. I’ll be connecting with activists in England, as well as a couple of relatives, and family in India.
Learning and Growing
- I participated in the Coalition of Asian American Leaders Making Our Voices Effective for Equity cohort last summer. It was fantastic
- I started being a farmed animal advocate mentor and will continue that
- Attempting various online dating here and there, happy to meet women
Community and Activism
- I continue to serve on the board of my townhome association.
- I did some pro bono fundraising coaching for APEX Animal Advocacy
- I volunteered at Twin Cities Veg Fest in September
- I am fundraising for United Renters for Justice. This has been very fulfilling and meaningful. I appreciate how the organization faces adversity with empathy and transformation. It’s challenging to find the time in my life to get this work done.
- I do bike delivery for Brake Bread. I enjoy spending time outside and I feel like I have gotten better at this work.
- I have another nonprofit contract jobs.
- I went to Washington DC area for the Animal and Vegan Advocacy Summit and visit some family. The summit was fantastic! I was so glad to reconnect with the animal protection movement. I served as an advisor and had a small staff role at the conference.
- I see a career counselor regularly and talk to a career development buddy regularly as well.
See the archives of what I’m currently doing.